Re: [Land-speed] Bonneville photo link

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bonneville photo link
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 14:48:48 -0700
I, likewise, was not aware of the photographer. But it jacks my jaws
that someone has taken a picture of my car ans is selling it without MY
persmission.  I do not care if he gives them away but selling something
that I do not consider int he public domain, since I have to pay entry
fees, to be permitted to run and the photographer had to pay at least a
fee to be on the salt. And this photo was at the pick up area after a
run so how did he get there? And who give the photographer permission to
take and sell pictures. Again, without my knowledge.

mayf