[Land-speed] Thank you Jon

To: <jkamo@comcast.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Thank you Jon
From: "John Staiger" <lsrvette@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 12:22:52 -0400
Jon,

As someone who makes their living in the IT industry, I think I have a
unique perspective of the efforts and demands placed on you and your family
during the creation, nurturing and feeding of the Landracing.com site.
Managing a repository of opinions, thoughts, and knowledge is truly a
daunting challenge and requires many more hundreds of hours than most would
assume.  You accomplishments, trials, and successes will most likely never
fully be understood by the thousands of people who have benefited from your
efforts.   I as one of the thousands,  would like to extend my sincerest
appreciation.

When I set down to pen this note, I found myself asking the question - how
have I benefited from  Landracing.com?  I was surprised when I took stock.
I have met 100s of new racers that I would otherwise most likely just walked
by on the salt sharing only a smile.  Now I know many of their thoughts,
dreams and  experience - and experiences that would otherwise come at and
incredible cost to learn.  Thank you Jon...

Of the 100s of new racers I have met virtually, I have gone on to meet and
become personal friends with dozens.  Crewing these past 4-5 years with
some, assisting others, and accepting assistance from still more.  Again,
Thank you Jon.  And lastly, of the new personal friendships I have found,
one has become my friend and partner.  Again, Thank you Jon.

Landracing.com and these new friendships have pushed me from a casual, work
when I can attitude on building my own car, to buying a car from another
friend of this site and restoring/upgrading it with a passion and almost
insane dedication to seeing it on the salt this August.  Every time I read
your sight the passion was renewed.  Every time read your site there was an
answer to a question or a lesson to be learned.  what more could a racer
want?

Thank you Jon Amo.  May whatever awaits you next be as rewarding.

John Staiger

569 - Spirits of the lake