[Land-speed] El Mirage

To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] El Mirage
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:52:24 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
We did make the trip to El Mirage this week end. Although we didn't do as
well as we had hoped, the race course could not be blamed. I don't think
that I have seen a better racing surface on the dirt. The high HP cars
breaking traction were leaving black marks on the dirt rather than tearing
up the course. My story is available on my web site www.bryantauto.com/salt
html.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain.jpg]