Re: [Land-speed] Memorial Day

To: Joel Wolcott <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>, <ectalsr@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Memorial Day
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 02:57:40 +0000
            AMEN  Joel...

       God  BLESS  America  ,  -' Dirt Track Doug '
        -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,
        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,
        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway
       -105 miles south of   'the Syracuse Mile' ...
       -262 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway
       -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats
                but never more than a few feet from a cold one