Re: [Land-speed] More Packard stuff

To: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "landspeed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] More Packard stuff
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 17:51:06 -0400
Hey a Packard with a 'dry sump'..LOL Maybe after 12 or 27 beers they said
hey just leave out the oil and pump and it will have a 'dry sump' all the
other stuff is just over priced 'bling'   ROtFLMAO... Hey think I will have
another cold one and head for the assembly room / sandbox..  Have not
finished the first 12 pack yet.. That 'Joe six pack' stuff is for the
lightweights..
Better you that me Rich.. Though would rather have been tearing down a
Packard than assembling office furniture with the instructions written in '
Chinglish'.. If so kindly atsh numba 12345 wi numba 23453.. sigh.. Thought I
would try to save a few bucks for a desk and some book cases from Staples as
I run a machine / electronics shop not a legal office.. I don't mind stuff
from 3'd world countries but this is 4'th or 5'th or completely out of this
world. Some assembly required my a$$..9 hours later I have 6 bookcases and a
desk sorta still need to put on the top and a couple of other things.. I
think it is time for vino and pasta.... or pizza.. LOL they deliver that..
BTW Connecticut was 87 by the shore, me, and 96 inland so in training for
Wendover.. turned off well never installed the AC yet so just made believe I
was at Wendover.. LOL
Dave