Re: [Land-speed] Too Quiet Out There

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Too Quiet Out There
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:39:20 -0600
That's the fun part about Al Capp.  All of his characters were so
outlandish but strangely very real.  Earthquake McGoon, the Scraggs
boys and who can forget Moonbeam Mc Swine?  Pansy Yokum lives still.

His earliest stuff is available at:
http://www.comics.com/comics/lilabner/index.html
You can check back to see the first 1934 L'il Abner strips.

Wes