Re: [Land-speed] 2 or 4 post lift?

To: "landspeed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] 2 or 4 post lift?
From: "Steve Meierdiercks" <smsandimas@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:46:44 -0500
   I have a Eagle 4 post 12,000 lbs.I have not had a problem with it,having
owned it for 7 years.I store my 69 Camaro on top most of the time,but also have
had my 61 Impala and my 02 Ford F250 on it .No problem lifting my truck and
very stable at any height.It has a locking stop on the ram and locks on the
four posts that grip a 1 inch steel rod for safety.I have a sliding jack tray
for any time I need to take the wheels off of any of my vehicles.Seems to work
great for me.

Steve