[Land-speed] Got a weird question.....

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Got a weird question.....
From: "Pile,Chris" <zoombot@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:47:33 -0600
    List -

    I thought I'd ask an unusual question of the esteemed members of this list
- who knows anything about salvaging jet engines for scrap? Or perhaps they
are worth more in an assembled state? These are jet engines and gas turbines
from the late 40's and the 50's. Types run from Allisons, to General
Electrics, Allied Signal, and Pratt & Whitney. They might actually run, but
the seller won't certify them. A local aircraft mechanics school is selling
their stuff and switching to another industry. There are also some Seahawk
parts, and a transmission.

    - Chris Pile aka aircap

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.077.006).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/