Re: [Land-speed] Alternator Question

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>, Tom Bryant
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Alternator Question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 06:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
It's on a 2000 Caddy STS Northstar V8.  I did a Google and found several
refernces to it and it apparently is liquid cooled.  $700 for the part and
$700 labor.  Apparently, the motor has to be unbolted and partially moved to
get to the alternator from under the car.

Myself, I like old flatheads with the generator right up there where you can
get to it!

DickJ

:

#yiv1328827819 v\:* {