[Land-speed] chat tonight

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: [Land-speed] chat tonight
From: Randy Will <turbovortec6@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
Jon,

    one of the most treasured things that I have ever received from the LSR
community is the shirt that you gave me back in 2003 at Bonneville.If you
remember Clem and I jumped in and tore you bike down so you could pass tech
and claim the 2 (?) records you had set.This was after you tried to borrow the
tools from a fellow racer,  his reply was I have the tools but you're not
using them.Nice guy, Somehow I don't think he's on either of our Christmas
card list's.

  Jon what ever you do please do not take it personally that I removed myself
from landracing.com. It had nothing what so ever to do with you! I tried to
use the ignore button on a couple of members that seem to know it all. That
just don't  work for me at all. I feel that I'm being just as rude as they are
by using it. So I'm just going to cool my heels for awhile and see if they
self destruct.

With all respect,
Randy Williams

Wailer One Racing