Re: [Land-speed] Barry Kaplan

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>, "landspeed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Barry Kaplan
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:35:52 -0700
For those of you who did not know Barry he was a very special person in LSR.
Just look at the El Mirage records for unblown fuel lakester and the dates
and you will see what I mean. B/Blown Fuel at 306 was our first 300. Barry
would look at me after some of the runs and say "Not bad for Jew Boy"  and
we would laugh. He was one hell of a construction superintendent and knew
how to get the job done..JD