Re: [Land-speed] fuel and such

To: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] fuel and such
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:14:36 -0600
Does anyone have an idea what terms the California Citrus Growers
contract
specifies with companies like Sunkist?  Last I heard it was very
limiting for
the growers to sell their surplus fruit at ANY price.  It may be
cheaper to bring
citrus products in from Australia rather than pay Sunkist and industry
prices
in the U S.

Wes