Re: [Land-speed] Fuels technology breakthrough

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fuels technology breakthrough
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:24:36 -0700
Neat sounding! But so far, only on a lab scale and that can be very
small indeed. Scaling factors have to be included. It seems like there
is one more step to be taken though. It needs a photovoltaic to make it
go and isn't that only in day time? Also, it almost sounds like
electrolysis.. put cobalt and phosphates in water and applie electricity
to it... hydrogen and oxy became split? Huh, isn't that electrolysis?
The one more step would be to include CO2 in the equation and let that
reduce the green house gas while making fuel ala chh4 or ? and free
oxygen... lots of potential side experiments here.

mayf