Re: [Land-speed] TV interview

To: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] TV interview
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 20:00:48 -0700
I remember that day well Chris. It shook me up a bit at the time as we
were running the
Streamliner with the turbo motor for the first time. The fact that you
had to go to the
Hospital wasn't good.
I was very happy when you came back to Bonneville. It hurt your body but
not your mind.
I agree with the prior comments. This is the best one I've seen.

Your and your sons attitude about it speaks volumes.

Thank you,
Bryan Savage