Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: check this!

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: check this!
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:41:42 +0000
WES:   afraid this link won't 'let you in' to see anything...   wrong link
perhaps ?         thanks,............

      BTW:   ANYONE with 'fotos to share'   -from Speedweek '08 ,

                     - please send them on to me....       thanks folks. -

c heers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

-20 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

        -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

        -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

       -105 miles south of  ' The Syracuse
Mile ' ...

       -241.4 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

       -2247 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one

> From: wester6935@comcast.net
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:09:38 -0600
> Subject: [Land-speed] Fwd: check this!
>
> Salt talks and the Nugget parking lot Sunday might.
>
> > Check out:
http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=05024243835e5a379a16dcf07a68
07f9