Re: [Land-speed] If you or a loved one is over 50 ...

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] If you or a loved one is over 50 ...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 07:12:32 -0700
I had both a colonoscopy and endoscopy done at the same time. As Wes
says, it is lights out! I was lying there while they inserted the mouth
gaurd and feed device for the endoscopy device  and I was chatting
away...  Then in mid word the lights went out. No counting backwards, no
nothing. A switch was flipped and I was not there. But there were no
Opus like dreams either. I was just gone.  When I awoke, I immediately
started my chatting again, lol. I asked the nurse if they had taken me
to the brink of death and she said nah, we still had a couple of levels
to go before that.

Folks, it is a painless procedure. Git er done!

mayf