[Land-speed] FIA Car Classes

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] FIA Car Classes
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 18:20:15 -0700
Ok, so a little bird put a notion in myhead at SW. Said something like
hey the sunbeam should  have a go at the FIA record for a full bodied
car. Now for the life of me, I can make absolutley no sense of how that
organization works or classifies cars. If for no other reason, I'd at
least like to know what group, class, etc I would run in. No i tis not
likely to happen unless I win the lottery and even then it woul dbe a
spur of the moment decision...

so if any of you have a clue as to who he classification system works
int he FIA and what the record might me, can/will you help me figure it
ouit?

Just reply and I will give all the car particulars and we can go from
there...

mayf