[Land-speed] Sparky and other things

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Sparky and other things
From: "Gary C. Hensley" <gary@hensleys.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:25:41 -0400
Congratulations to Sparky and his crew, what a fantastic set of runs.

John and I were finally able to get the Berkley through tech on Saturday
even though we did not have a wiring harness installed.

With the delay getting the car to the salt and the time necessary to repair
the damage caused by the jack-knife/roll-over we were not able to finish
everything needed to actually make a run.

First time in over half a century of attending Speed Weeks that I never even
made it to the starting line.

I guess that means we will make twice as many visits next year.

Thanks to the SCTA/BNI and all the volunteers for putting on what looked
like a great meet.

   Gary C Hensley

Fix What You Know is Wrong First

image001.gif]