[Land-speed] ITS ALIVE

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] ITS ALIVE
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 11:52:56 -0400
Well-I got my Duster engine rebuilt and running and I am really pleased to say
it sounds and feels great . The new supercharger specific camshaft seems to
really help the engine run smoother and the power comes on more uniformly. All
in all it seems to go like stink.Still gotta update the safety equipment which
will include a Hans device.I know my car isn't that fast but still it is fast
enough that I could really hurt myself.I hope everyone in the world of
landspeed racing is well and having fun.I look forward to taking another shot
at Maxton as soon as funds permit, and seeing everyone again. Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.