Re: [Land-speed] [Fwd: [Tigers] My Enjoyable Non-Tiger Video]

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [Fwd: [Tigers] My Enjoyable Non-Tiger Video]
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:32:28 -0700
Many thanks Mayf.

It sure brought back some memories. I recognized the Santa Ann strip,
very much like
the first time I was there in the summer of 1949. By the time I got to
El Mirage in '61
things there were a bit more organized, but not much more. It was damp
but had good
traction and was very,very smooth. There were only about 40-50 cars
there, I was only
24  but everyone treated me great. That hooked me on LSR for life.

Much fun,
Bryan