Re: [Land-speed] EGT

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] EGT
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:20:14 -0700
David,
  Thank you for responding to my query. Although you are running
turbos, the comparison of EGT is valuable to me. It tells me that I
can run higher EGTs than I normally would and not be scared to death
of burning pistons. Just have to be careful.....and as DD says, get
an intercooler....or cool it off somehow......the "long" cam helps.
Thanks again,
Skip