Re: [Land-speed] why there's 'no action'

To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] why there's 'no action'
From: "Robert J. Denton" <rjdenton479@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 10:34:01 -0500
Forget "merger." It was/is never intended to be. The guys who bought
Chrysler have kept it privately held while they clean it up. The
original intent is to sell it. There is no way they could have kept it
afloat and privately held. These guys aren't auto guys, they are
financial guys. GM has now suspended the ttalks while they recount
their pennies.  A merger? No way.