Re: [Land-speed] OT; I know you guys are mad at me....

To: Ed Weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] OT; I know you guys are mad at me....
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:43:13 +0000
AWESOME Ed.   - and VERY much appropriate if you ask me.  What we're
witnessing is OUR COUNTRY in serious trouble for crying out loud.If we don't
care about it    -how can we care about racing ?

c heers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

       -105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit entrance
       -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one