[Land-speed] Caster on the salt

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Caster on the salt
From: Greg Meyers <advo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:08:35 -0500
I9m building a two-front one rear three-wheeled vehicle using our
turbocharged flathead six Stude motor from the Salt2Salt car.
Since that car was capable of perhaps 150mph (theoretically anyhow....),
this vehicle, at half the weight, and a very low profile, 632 track/1092
wheelbase, cg height 212 (392 from front axle axis.....
Could go fairly fast. Contemplating some omega class salt runs in a few
years.  I can adjust the caster on the fly by changing the
Aspect of the rear swingarms to the ground, and am wondering what I should
use as a target caster for high speed.....
Thanks
Greg
http://salt2salt.com
http://turbostude.com/Tribaker