[Land-speed] Tom Bryant update

To: <Psdgirl@aol.com>
Subject: [Land-speed] Tom Bryant update
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@beyondbb.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:47:58 -0700
I just got off the phone with Tom's wife and at this time he is going through
PT  and doing much better. She said they hope he can come home tomorrow and
continue with the PT. As we all know this will take some time and Tom is a
tough old bird. He doesn't like being down and away from the action. I will
keep everyone updated when I hear.

Send him a card. Keep him in your prayers.

Glen