Re: [Land-speed] Fw: 2008 BUB photobook is finished

To: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>, "autox"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fw: 2008 BUB photobook is finished
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:54:47 -0500
Skip in all due respect again I am assuming that the BUB meet referred to is
the one for 08.. if so that is such a short time to turn a profit it is
almost silly if a year after the event a suitable thing to bring to question
in a public forum we are talking in what amounts to weeks since the event.
For me the whole message reeked of distrust and possible false promises from
someone that might have not been there done that and floated a business
venture.. But I could be wildly wrong so who knows there..
Dave