Re: [Land-speed] Mormon Meteor in Leno's Garage

To: <zoombot@cox.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Mormon Meteor in Leno's Garage
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@q.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:19:36 -0700
Chris;

Thanks so much for Leno Garage MMIII link!! Yes,the Meteor was at WOS on a
specially prepared oval track. Besides MMIII and the British Top Gear program
filming,we had a very succesfull meet. Thanks again Chris!Tom ShannonMagna,
Utah> From: zoombot@cox.net> To: land-speed@autox.team.net> Date: Wed, 19 Nov
2008 15:40:03 -0600> Subject: [Land-speed] Mormon Meteor in Leno's Garage> >
List -> > Maybe someone posted this already and I missed it, and I haven't
seen it> on landracing.com...> Anyway, Leno makes a few paux-pas with
pronunciation and history, but he> clearly enjoys ogling the machinery and
getting behind the wheel. There is> also some footage of the Mormon Meteor on
the salt.> >
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/video_player.shtml?vid=835982> > - Chris
subscribed as saltfevr@q.com> >