[Land-speed] OT....Christmas cards for wounded soldiers

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] OT....Christmas cards for wounded soldiers
From: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:38:38 -0800
Think about brightening the day of someone who deserves a pick-me-up.

If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these
wonderful, special people who have sacrificed so much would get.

When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the
following:

          A Recovering American Soldier
          c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
          6900 Georgia Avenue, NW.