Re: [Land-speed] Big change in the last ten years.

To: <neil@dbelltech.com>, LSR Wes Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Big change in the last ten years.
From: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 17:12:24 +0000
     ho hum ..........

   did anyone have any doubts ?

  NASCAR hasn't been about racing since, ... well, since Richard Petty quit
drivin'

    When was that ? -about 1980 ?  -and no, I wasn't a Petty fan
  It's ALL about the almighty GREEN FROG SKIN   AKA   "da Benjamins"

   If you want to see REAL "Racing"  go to your local DIRT Track.

   c heers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

-105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
  -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit entrance
  -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one