Re: [Land-speed] DLRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

To: kidavis@beckman.com,land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] DLRA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:32:10 -0800
Karen,
I did not intend for my comments to be an attack on you. Please
accept my apology. In my own not-so-graceful way, I worded my note so
that it didn't sound so good. I am all for helping any racer that
needs it. This includes letters, money, and whatever else is required.

It's just that this whole thing sounds funny.....why isn't the leader
of the DLRA asking for help? Or is he/she? We have had no word from
them about this dilemma until you brought it to our attention, and
thank you for doing so.

Let's hear something from DLRA too.

Skip