Re: [Land-speed] Inertia Switch Specs...

To: neil@dbelltech.com, 'Rick Byrnes' <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Inertia Switch Specs...
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:37:42 -0500 (EST)
You have given the reasons to read about what you are buying. Most of the
toggles I buy are rated at 40/50 amps and are rated for DC. Toggles for the
most part can not taken aart for servicing. The older equipment I currently
repair was built when you could. High current items like big fule pumps, horns,
extra lighting, etc: should always use a relay....Thanks for your input.

Like I stated this is a good reason for this thread. If you have some knowledge
it can only make your racing better because you are making the correct
decisions...............JD

 My point is that overloaded contacts-- whether a relay or switch--