Re: [Land-speed] Engine ID questionnaire

To: <mike.meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Engine ID questionnaire
From: "Doug ............." <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 02:11:37 +0000
got'em all...

         well ok,   'cept I messed up on the BB Ford or Pontiac? question
(about #15 or so...)
         - the exhaust ports/headers messed me up.

              I was sure it was a FE because of the center spread-apart port
locations...   Oops.

          fun though,

c heers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

       -105 + miles south of the world famous 'Syracuse
Mile '
       -241.4  miles north of the Williams Grove Speedway pit entrance
       -2247  or so miles due east of the marvelous Bonneville Salt
Flats

but never more than a few feet from a cold one          Cold Beer, Hot Blues,
and warm willin' wimin' our specialty,

             Speedway Bikes, Minibikes and Harley- D's rode with equal joy,
Dog Training,  Murdersickle Parts,  Emergency Airship repair, Hot air,
                  Aerial Surveillance, Corrupt Politicians exposed, and
Midgets, Sprint Cars

                              -and 'Slide Jobs'  truly appreciated  for the
FINE ART  that they are