Re: [Land-speed] Discovery Channel show

To: <saltfever@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Discovery Channel show
From: "Doug ............." <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 01:42:08 +0000
      IMHO,

Elon's take on pandering to the 'sheeple' is spot on.

           What more can you expect ?

c heers, ' Dirt Track Doug '

Dougs Theory of Dumbability

-an attempt to make sense of it all  - by
Doug Anderson

 Moral,  rational,
reasonably intelligent people often make the choice to not have
children  -while those possessing
lesser standards, gray matter, and morality,
procreate like rabbits  spawning offspring like a frog makes
tadpoles  thereby diluting the human gene
pool to all time lows.

The net result of this population glut is an entire country completely overrun
with clueless human like
creatures entertained and informed by sound byte  all,  unfortunately,  with
the right to vote.

-by this, we
can explain rudeness, moron drivers, body piercing, Gangsta Rappers, Hip
Hop,  and the slide of morals, ethics,
and corrupt politicians into perdition

========