Re: [Land-speed] Dry Sump

To: Elon <saltfever@comcast.net>, land-speed submit <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Dry Sump
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 18:43:54 +1300
Many thanks Elon for your analytical answer. Just what I was looking for.
I've pretty much decided to go with the 'status quo' of screened-boxed
pick-ups. Actually found the very u-weld pick-up kit in the Moroso catalog
Pt# 24840.
I like having a deep pan regardless simply because the further the pan floor
is from the crank the better.
Many thanks for all your replies & good wishes people. Not likely to make it
back to the 'big white dyno' till 2010 so have a great LSR season everyone.