Re: [Land-speed] Ballast.... and Hotels......

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Ballast.... and Hotels......
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 22:05:35 -0800
Ok, so my added weight total is 180 pounds. With that formula I would
only need 4 bolts to hold everything on. Do they specify the grade to be
used? I suspect not, fearing the worst: ie we'll do the cheapest we can
get away with, lol.. I think 4each  7/16 grade 8 will do just fine.
Thanks for the tip though!

I appreciate it.

mayf