Re: [Land-speed] Racing fuel injector

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Rick Yacoucci"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Racing fuel injector
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 17:32:38 -0800
Aw, c'mon, Dave.  Now you're just teasing us again.

At 6000 rpm, we have 5 ms during the intake stroke....presumably the
injectors are open almost full-time (i.e., during all strokes) to move 600
#/hr (about 3.3 oz/sec).

Now, what sort of "thought" are you suggesting is required here?  Is the 1.5
ms min open time too long to make for an idle-able amount of fuel?
Benn