Re: [Land-speed] ratchet wrenches

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>, karhu@california.com,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] ratchet wrenches
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 02:19:41 +0000
Doug,
I have a set of Craftsman offsets, they are OK but I am pretty sure they are
imports. They just don't have the quality and feel of a good tool. I have a
set of the first GearWrench's that came out and I like them and they have held
up with daily use for 15 or so years. I think they are imports also, but are
noticably better quality.
Ed V