[Land-speed] Plasma Cutter

To: "land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Plasma Cutter
From: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:45:07 -0700
FYI, I just bought a light- duty plasma cutter from Harbor Freight on sale
for $399. If anyone is interested in a plasma cutter you might have a look
at that one.

It isn't anything fancy and can cut only 0.200" thick steel but that is
really all I need. I fired it up for the first time and cut a piece of 16
ga. scrap tubing with ease. It will also cut stainless, aluminum, &
titanium.

I think their sale is on for another week. The Box says "120 Volt Inverter
Plasma Cutter" & "Item 97994". It isn't a Miller or Lincoln by any means but
it seems to work OK and I could afford it.

Regards, Neil   Tucson, AZ