Re: [Land-speed] [Fwd: Re: last US flathead?]

To: "'Bryan Savage'" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, "'List Land Speed'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] [Fwd: Re: last US flathead?]
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:10:09 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)
Fellows, I am losing it, but the 4-cylinder F-head was used in a Jeep with
over-head intake valves and exhaust valve in the block. The in-line with
valves in the block are L-heads as I remember. I did forget that Chevrolet 6
had the inserts in 1953 with Powerglide. It helps to be refreshed.

Tom, Redding CA - #216D/FCC