Re: [Land-speed] 3m 1357 Scotch-Weld Neoprene High performance

To: "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] 3m 1357 Scotch-Weld Neoprene High performance
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:55:05 -0800
My son , David, the mechanical engineer showed me how he uses this 3M 1357
adhesive to glue the heavy leather protective strips to the toes of his
hockey skates.  He says it's the only adhesive that works.
When I saw it I thought of other uses, especially for last minute stuff on
the race cars.  It comes in 5 oz. tubes and pints and quarts.  May be hard
to find except on the internet or industrial adhesive suppliers in larger
cities.
Ed Weldon