Re: [Land-speed] Speedweek rooms

To: <neil@dbelltech.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Speedweek rooms
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 11:39:39 -0700
Neil, of course you can have one. I haven't said anything to the
hotel yet. Just letting folks know that they (the rooms) are going to
be available. I was going to call them tomorrow. Wanted to give some
time to see about interest. Hotel has been good to us and I want to
assure them of reservations if possible.

Now there are 2 rooms available....as far as I'm concerned.
Skip