Re: [Land-speed] Sadd,Teague,Bentley Roadster at Auction

To: "dan warner" <dwarner230@yahoo.com>, "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@q.com>,
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Sadd,Teague,Bentley Roadster at Auction
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:19:06 -0400
In a way that really sucks to be honest..  A piece of history that it would
be very cool to see gets donated i assume and correct me if i am wrong by
the owner so it can be a piece of history preserved for all gets auctioned
off I assume the a portion of the proceds go to the person who donated it
but betting no..sigh.. Hopefully the donors got a monster tax write off in
the beginnig.. How can you put a price tag on Al's streamliner or a lot of
the others cars bikes and rolling art there???????
Dave