[Land-speed] Fw: OFFICIAL LAND SPEED RACING NO NAMERS UNOFFICIAL

To: "land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Fw: OFFICIAL LAND SPEED RACING NO NAMERS UNOFFICIAL
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:00:16 -0400
To Expand on this invitation, anyone who finds themselves in the Michigan area
please consider yourself invited.  OR any of you rich left coast guys who want
to fly in for a good party.............
just kidding, just kidding.
One last afternoon of kicking back before the final push for SpeedWeek.  I'm
sorry I won't be there this year, but every penny I can scrape up needs to go
into the car.