[Land-speed] Funny car stuff

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Funny car stuff
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:10:51 -0400
Hi Guys and Gals-go on Mopar Action's website and look at the Extras
section-look up Ehrenberg's favourite multimedia stuff.It is absolutely
priceless ! Funniest car stuff I've seen in a while. Everybody can laugh at
these videos. Scott-wishing I could get back down to Maxton,but it won't
happen until next year.

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.