Re: [Land-speed] The Never Ending Quest for Rooms

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] The Never Ending Quest for Rooms
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:23:26 -0700
Keith Turk wrote:

> Keep in mind it's also the Cancellation season...

Keith, if you booked one of the big three, Peppermill, Rainbow of the
Monte Largo or what ever it is, a cancellation will cost   you 600
bucks.  Yup, part of the reservation fees and notes. I would cancel out
my event this year but I can't afford to, lol. With the SCTA requiring
you to be present at the event o get a refund and the hotels requiring 3
x the first night room rate, the I cannot afford to!! So this is omy
last SpeedWeek.

How is So Al?  115 here yesterday and expected to be the same today and
around 110 for the next week. Hot enough to melt your shoes to the
pavement..
How are you doing?

hello to Mz Tonya for us

mayf