[Land-speed] Hotel rooms for Speed Week

To: "land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Hotel rooms for Speed Week
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@RBMotorsports.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:01:01 -0400
By the beginning of next week I will have up to 6 hotel rooms available for
Speed Week.
I'm not going, but the young fellow that I helped build the Ginetta has a
surplus.  He is out of the country right now but asked me to start trying to
find racers that need them.
The rooms are at Peppermill and Montego Bay.  Some are single king size beds
and are a little more pricy.  He will not make money on this, and will handle
the name changes with the hotel staff as they require.  He will need a check
for the deposit of course.

SO, those interested please write, and I will compile a list for him.
No, I can't use one.  Any money I have goes into the liner.

Rick