Re: [Land-speed] Off Topic: Trailer Alarm Systems and Anti Theft

To: MEIERLE Mike <Mike.Meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Off Topic: Trailer Alarm Systems and Anti Theft
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 07:19:50 -0700
MIke, I found a system that senses motionof the trailer and sets of a
screeching wail and locks the trailer brakes. 585 bucks and if you get
the one that can page you as well then that's a mere 785 bucks... What I
was hoping for was some info from actual users of trailer alarms to get
their inputs on which ones seem to work well and those that do not.

mayf