Re: [Land-speed] Por 15

To: "'Rick Yacoucci'" <Turborick@Turborick.com>, "'autox'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Por 15
From: "Jim Webb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 21:26:24 -0500
Rick,

I sold POR-15 for a while and still have some. As far as any kind of paint
that will last at the salt, I've seen nothing better. Everything I painted
on the Big Red Truck with it still looks new. Everything I didn't doesn't.
Prep is the key, but not that difficult and if the part is already got
surface rust, it just sticks better. For a header test, I used their high
temp black and mixed in some ceramic beads. It stuck great to old headers. I
love the stuff.

Jim Webb
Chock Full o' Nuts
A/PP B/PP C/PP D/PP ?/FL