Re: [Land-speed] Whining time, Team.Net updates

To: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Whining time, Team.Net updates
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 19:13:03 -0700
Mark,

I've been in the computer (IBM) biz since 1963 and worked with PC's
1982. Working in
Silicon Valley, I knew where and how to get deals that were,
occasionally, better than
small dealers could get.

The last 8 months have presented greater value for the money than I
thought possible.
There couldn't be a better time. Ever.

NOTE: 95-99% of ALL "Returns" marked "Refurbished" are new equipment
returned by
dealers. Circuit City  returned train loads of stuff when they went
belly up. WD is almost
giving away drives. Newegg has a Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB 3.5"
for only $84.99
with free shipping, for example.

I'll send you enough to get one,
Bryan