Re: [Land-speed] World of Speed Update

To: LSR LIST <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] World of Speed Update
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xmission.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:19:40 -0600
And here's what I just posted on landracing:

I just got a call from SSS (Jon) who said that some vehicle
inspection is taking place at Land's End although that location may
be "abandoned" and further tech done "at the hotel" although he
wasn't sure which one.

Apparently things are looking better rather than worse and the
tentative plan is to continue tech on Wednesday, then race on Thursday.

Ohh...and I need to remember to bring the tomatoes that Texican
prepared for him and were left behind by Pork Pie.  (Real hot news scoop, huh?)

My plans for the moment are to take a nap, replace the brake pads in
the Burb, then head out tomorrow morning...assuming that nothing
changes drastically while I'm napping.

G'nite (morning?)

RtR